Wednesday, 15 April 2009

My Friend just got stood up and is looking for new love :)


Yes, that's right! She got stood up by Johnny Depp. It's a shame since i would have made a perfect bridesmaid LOL. Anyway, i have become her right hand and i have been put to the task of finding a new man for her. Since Johnny is a hard look and personality to beat it is going to be a tough challenge. It will give me the chance to bring out the Simon Cowell in me, but not to worry, i know there are wonderful men out there who would be a perfect match to my friend Kine aka "The Bachelorette".

She is a 19 soon 20 year old woman currently traveling the world but will be back in time for a perfect wedding day on the 3rd of June. So men, don't be scared to rise up to the challenge. Just imagine you are to rescue a damsel in distress.

Applicants must include picture, video would be nice, but not necessary. In your application please tell us something about yourselves and why you are great for our Bachelorette.


Good luck to you all! =)

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw this beautiful girl a couple of days ago, and i just can't stop thinking of her! But im the shy cind of person so how do I do this? Do I Send a photo of just my face, or full body pic? with or without clothes (sorry if that was impropiate), when do I get to meet her? where does she live btw? I hope I don't scare her off!!! It's just that I can't stop thinking of the two of us together some day :) Please answere!!! I'm not psyco, just a man in love <3
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do know this is a joke right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw her on your blog, silly! what do you mean joke? I think I love this girl.
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly this is only a joke between me and her, she is not looking for anyone, i would think any person who reads this can see the ironi in it.. anyway good luck with finding someone.

    ReplyDelete